[ 2017-05-26 ]
An electricity cable fell on them at a fuel filling station area
Family of three electrocuted at Kpone
A family of three (a couple and child) met their
untimely death at Kpone Katamanso near Tema after
they were electrocuted.
The unfortunate incident happened during Thursday
evening’s downpour when an electricity cable fell
on them as they left a fuel filling station in the
area where they were seeking shelter, for their
home as the rain intensified.
According to a local Journalist Emmanuel Daniels
who spoke to Kasapa News, all three died on the
spot, a situation that threw the entire community
into a state of mourning and shock.
He added that officials of NADMO were informed of
the development following which they came to the
accident scene to convey the bodies to the morgue.
Source - kasapafmonline.com
... go Back